The Smart Coach App System, with its unique ability to automatically capture videos with embedded velocities, allows you to continue to work remotely with your coaches and participate in recruiting/scouting activities. Immediate video and velocity feedback, while training on your own at home, has been shown to result in an accelerated improvement of skills.
Compatible with Pocket Radar App
Product Includes: Smart Coach Radar, Deluxe Tripod, Universal Mount, Right Angle USB Cable, Tripod Mount, Soft-Shell Belt Holster Case, Wrist Strap, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, Quick Start Guide
Warranty: Radar 2 years / Accessories 1 year (Details)
• Accuracy: +/- 1 MPH (+/- 2 KPH)
• Speed Range: 25-130 MPH (40-209 KPH)
• Measurement Modes: Manual, Constant-On, or App Controlled
• Units of Measure: MPH, KPH
• Recall Memory: 25 internal to unlimited with App
• Memory Clear Function
• Works with Pocket Radar Smart Display
• Measurement Range: 120 feet on baseball or softball
• Power Options: 2 AAA batteries
• Battery Life in Manual Mode:
>1,500 readings - Alkaline batteries
>3,000 readings - NiMH rechargeable batteries (not included)
• Battery Life in Constant-On Mode:
>1 hour – High-Drain Alkaline batteries (included)
>2 hours - NiMH rechargeable batteries (not included)
6-48 hours – USB Power Packs (not included) Click here for examples
• Weight (without batteries): 4 ounces
• Warranty: 2 years
Our athletes love using this, being able to see accurate numbers push them to go harder.
Easy to use and carry. Great for coaches who want to set baselines and create competition.
The Pocket Radar exceeded my expectations. This is a must have for any coach to provide feedback to his/her players!
Smart coach is going to be a game changer
Already boosted exit speed by simply trying to beat the previous time. Great for reviewing batting on video and actually seeing what produces the top speeds and what didnt. The player really learns alot when they can see themselves. This is going to be a great learning tool as well as a recruiting tool! As my daughter once said, "I play better when its fun!"