The Smart Coach App System, with its unique ability to automatically capture videos with embedded velocities, allows you to continue to work remotely with your coaches and participate in recruiting/scouting activities. Immediate video and velocity feedback, while training on your own at home, has been shown to result in an accelerated improvement of skills.
Compatible with Pocket Radar App
Product Includes: Smart Coach Radar, Deluxe Tripod, Universal Mount, Right Angle USB Cable, Tripod Mount, Soft-Shell Belt Holster Case, Wrist Strap, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, Quick Start Guide
Warranty: Radar 2 years / Accessories 1 year (Details)
• Accuracy: +/- 1 MPH (+/- 2 KPH)
• Speed Range: 25-130 MPH (40-209 KPH)
• Measurement Modes: Manual, Constant-On, or App Controlled
• Units of Measure: MPH, KPH
• Recall Memory: 25 internal to unlimited with App
• Memory Clear Function
• Works with Pocket Radar Smart Display
• Measurement Range: 120 feet on baseball or softball
• Power Options: 2 AAA batteries
• Battery Life in Manual Mode:
>1,500 readings - Alkaline batteries
>3,000 readings - NiMH rechargeable batteries (not included)
• Battery Life in Constant-On Mode:
>1 hour – High-Drain Alkaline batteries (included)
>2 hours - NiMH rechargeable batteries (not included)
6-48 hours – USB Power Packs (not included) Click here for examples
• Weight (without batteries): 4 ounces
• Warranty: 2 years
My son really likes how it works with the app for video. It helps him review and work on mechanics in real time.
The App is a must. Consistently measures and tracks the speeds. This little device works and does what you needed to do.
All around very good stuff from the radar. A few things for me that would make it better;
- It sometimes starts saying random speed when no one is moving… And in the app I have yet to find out how to delete those bad readings as it affects avg speed.
- also you must use a power bank or else you will spend a fortune on batteries…
I like it for what it does and I am looking forward to experimenting the sport app to push my junior tennis players to improve.
The radar is pretty spot in, the video taken with the smart coach app is good quality! Really gets the job done.
Batteries don't last very long.
After that I really like it.
Wish it did better at the side so win your at a game trying to see what the other team is throwing. But can't ask for it all .but it is the best out there hands down my players love it .